Canadian low cylinder head

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Canadian low cylinder head
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim Dobbins on Wednesday, July 25, 2018 - 11:55 pm:

I don't think Canadian low cylinder heads had the Ford script. Can anyone verify this and tell when these heads were used?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 12:10 am:

All the low heads I have, have the Ford script. The oldest engine I have rebuilt was a 1912 and if I remember rightly that was a blank head.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Erfert on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 12:36 pm:

Have to go and look at th'25, it has "Made in Canada" raised letters on the head and as a note it has "Ford made in canada" on the inside of the starter front plate. It would seem that after the plant was built in Canada the Ford script stayed the same just made in Canada was added.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darren J Wallace, Woodstock,Ont. Canada on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 04:50 pm:

My very original early 1913 Canadian touring engine number B 872 has this head. It's been with this car all of my life, but that only goes back to 1967 :-) I have all the info on this car since new, including photos of original owner.I realize this doesn't prove anything as parts were changed out of need. There is nothing else on either block or head. Just the Ford script.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration