Location of Head light switch?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Location of Head light switch?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 05:16 am:

Where is the headlight switch located on a 1918
Couplet???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 07:32 am:

Combination horn/headlight button. Press for horn, rotate for lights.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Tillstrom 30 miles N of Memphis TN on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 07:49 am:

I think it depends on when Ford ran out of parts. I have Oct 17 T which would actually be an 18 model year that has it beside the coil box near the carb adjuster. My horn button is on top of the column like the earlier cars. If yours isn't like Bob describes (which should be correct), look for a pull switch to the right of the coil box.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Danek_ Salem, Mass on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 09:41 am:

Hello Mike, on my coupelet will be using the steering column mounted horn/ light switch. Will be emailing you questions concerning the mounting of the gas tank in the trunk and if there is a wood floor under it. The coupelet is coming along slowly. George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 10:15 am:

I assume the horn tube on the steering column was enlarged in 1918, to accommodate all those wires.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration