Thank you for the help so far 1912 parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Thank you for the help so far 1912 parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel Indiana Truck Logansport In on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 12:12 pm:

I have been looking for parts for a couple of projects my wife and I are working on. She is building a 1911 Roadster and I am working on a 1912 Touring and we have had some luck in finding parts here on the forum. Some of you have sold us parts and some have given help in locating parts. We could use some more help with the last few parts that have not turned up or have been out of the budget for us. I know this stuff is out there and it will turn up so we will keep looking. I still need a set of top sockets, rear axle housing or complete rear end (clamshell), brass carbide generator, and 11 closed valve block and or engine parts.

Thanks again to all who have helped so far.
Phone 574-727-O725
Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration