OT can anyone identify this rear axle

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT can anyone identify this rear axle
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 08:27 pm:

I picked this up the other day but itís not what I thought. Can anyone help identify?

Axle 1Axle 2Axle 3

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 09:11 pm:

Is there any logo on the hub caps? It must be an old one because of the outside brakes. Not a Ford.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steven Meixner on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 09:23 pm:

The pronounced rib on top and the fact it's a transaxle remind me of Studebaker, 13-14?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robin Pharis on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 10:11 pm:

It's not a 16 Studebaker
Could b an overland.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 10:11 pm:

Nothing on the hubcap that would help. They are pin drive Hoke aftermarket wheels. I believe they are 24Ē

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 10:13 pm:

overland mod 90 about 1919.a lot of cars used that type of axle.charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Brown on Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 10:22 pm:

Hereís a pic of the nose piece and drive coupler

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration