Old Photo-Sept 12 1909 early Model T Bern, Kansas

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo-Sept 12 1909 early Model T Bern, Kansas
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 08:48 am:

I would have to say it is one of the early ones.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 08:56 am:

Herb, I just drove through Bern Monday. It's on the way between Tom's Radiator in Sabetha KS and my place....
There are about the same number of cars there now.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 09:20 am:

Wow. A Bern find !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 10:14 am:

I think we have two two cylinder REOs on the right with a two cylinder Model F Buick between them. Then a two cylinder Maxwell and the Ford. I can't identify the car on the left. Can anyone make out the radiator script?
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ed Baudoux Grayling Michigan on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 10:54 am:

Rich Bingham, I had to read that twice. LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Woolf on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 06:49 pm:

Rich,

I believe it is a Lambert.

Dan

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 10:24 pm:

Yes it is Dan. Thanks.
Rich

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration