TT Ford Truck actuator connector thingies

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: TT Ford Truck actuator connector thingies
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By craig bothwell on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 02:16 pm:

In need of two TT Ford parking brake actuator tab connectors.
The ones I have are too out of round.

I have TT parking brake actuator connector tab

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 05:34 pm:

I've got several. Let me get them out and post a photo for you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Gilham Bellflower Ca. on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 05:53 pm:

Let's try this.otherwise I have them in Garden Grove and I'll be here till 5pm. Text me if the pictures don't show. 562 7five6 002one.picks won't work from my phone. Give me a ring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome Hoffman, Hays Kansas on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 07:50 pm:

If you also want new and the pins let me know, I make them new and had some at Richmond. J

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration