Old Photo -Awaiting a Call

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo -Awaiting a Call
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 11:01 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 11:17 pm:

Ooohwee now that is one sweet ride I'd give my eye teeth for that one. Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Instness on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 01:23 am:

Are those dodge rear fenders?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith McGowan - Puyallup, Wa. on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 02:08 am:

The photo is of a truck from the William O. McKay Company, an early Ford dealer, in Seattle, Wa. McKay opened his dealership on Westlake Avenue in 1923.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Brett, Oak Park, Calif. on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 05:01 am:

gasp!!!!! I'm speechless

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Brossard on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 07:34 am:

Really cool, thank you sharing this.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 08:25 am:

Love that truck! Looks like out riggers on the front boom legs. The 1/2 moon side windows are nice.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 10:07 am:

Look at the battery box on the running board.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 11:31 am:

That dealership is where my Gramps purchased his 1924 TT brand spanking new !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 02:29 pm:

Chris:
I thought Dodge Brothers rear fenders too> always an optimist...gene french

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 01:25 pm:

James - I think you would have to!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration