Old Photo - Taking the Ferry

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Taking the Ferry
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Noonan - Norton, MA. on Friday, July 27, 2018 - 11:42 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Booth@ Bay City, Mi on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 07:00 am:

Incredible picture, thanks for posting !!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Robinson, Salty Bottom, AL on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 09:57 am:

What a way to start off a Saturday morning! John, your photo brings back an old memory of when our club, The Tennessee T's, crossed the Tennessee River near New Johnsonville, TN. This was the first ferry crossing (in a car) for me since I was a kid back in the early 50's. I know everyone else on the tour enjoyed the ride, too, because a few years later we rode a ferry again. How'd that A get in there? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce Spainhower - Portland, Oregon on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 02:03 pm:

Ferry crossings are always fun. We often include them on our tours.

Crossing the Willamette at Canby, June 2016

Crossing the Willamette at Wheatland, August, 2017

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Val Soupios on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 02:12 pm:

This is the ferry from Ticonderoga to Larabees Pt. Vermont. It is guided by a cable along the bottom of Lake Champlain. One of the oldest continuously operated ferries in the country.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Warren Henderson, Dunbarton, NH on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 06:53 am:

Looks like a great way to enjoy touring.

Happy motoring,

Warren

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 11:35 am:

I think if one look's there are two boat's in the picture,and also two bridge's? Bud.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration