Wood Wheel Covers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Wood Wheel Covers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Sam Mendenhall on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 12:09 pm:

Someone is making or did make brass and chrome hub covers for wood wheels, they go behind the hub cap and cover the hub. I cannot get the information on this company or individual. If you know of the contact for this person or know of any for sale (brass) please pm me thanks. Sam

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Putnam, Bluffton, Ohio on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 01:13 pm:

A vendor had them at the Model T Homecoming, but I don't remember which one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 04:57 pm:

Sam, l had made some up from brass . I have 2 pairs left. I was not the vender at the homecoming. Call me Sunday if your interested after. 7 pm. I’m out of town until then. Tim Franko. 216-447-0437.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser - Danville, IL on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 07:15 pm:

Sam
I sent you a PM

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Archer on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 09:23 pm:

Ron, big thanks for the assist! I spoke with Sam a few minutes ago and have things worked out. If anyone else is interested in my “moon ring” hub shields in polished aluminum or brass send me an email to moonlighttparts@gmail.com
Thanks
Mike

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Archer on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 09:46 pm:

Moon Rings

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser - Danville, IL on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 09:35 am:

Btt

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration