OT, very OT - Typical, bl**dy typical!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT, very OT - Typical, bl**dy typical!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jem Bowkett, Spalding United Kingdom on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 12:40 pm:

We have had 9 weeks of drought, clear skies, scorching sun, parched crops. Last night I was all set to get on the workshop roof and watch the once-in-a-lifetime 'Blood Moon' rise at 8.30 on the south-eastern horizon.

6pm the sky turns black, a howling wind blows up, horizontal rain pours down, I am half expecting Dorothy and Toto to fly past.

Next morning the south-east is clear blue.

Typical, absolutely bl**dy typical!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 12:51 pm:

Too bad, Jem - she was out at our place last night ! Gorgeous !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 06:27 pm:

I couldn't tell if if was a old moon or not - the valley is full of smoke, and it looks like a old moon every night. Jem, I can relate to your frustration with weather !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 06:28 pm:

A blood moon, not a old moon. Curse you, auto correct !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie B actually in Toms River N.J. on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 07:57 pm:

Wonder if this would turn Lon Chaney into a ginger....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker, Ramona, CA on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 08:25 pm:

My cousin who lives near Buxton in England, is a great soccer fan. He wrote complaining that there had been a drought and when England lost in the World Cup semifinal, God cried and it rained.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration