Mark Fleischhacker

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Mark Fleischhacker
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Zabala on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 02:24 pm:

it is with great sadness that my father and I pass on the news of the unexpected passing of Mark Fleischhacker. He will be greatly missed by the Model T community.. Theresa and his family are in our thoughts and prayers. We will update this thread when were hear of any funeral arrangements. James & Bob Zabala.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By ROBERT BERGSTADT on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 02:36 pm:

Very sorry to hear this our prayers go out to the family, Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 02:36 pm:

My prayers are with the family. He will be missed. I enjoyed visiting with him at Chickasha.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 03:14 pm:

Very, very sorry to hear this. I spoke to him on the phone many times about his rebuilt coils and he always impressed me with his knowledge....and patience.

My prayers for his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darel J. Leipold on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 03:43 pm:

I have known Mark for 50 years and knew his father and have met his brothers. Mark was a great business person and ran the family medical business, Lake Region that his father developed. His father worked for Smith Co for 30 years before stating Lake Region. We knew the owner of Smith Co, Elmer Smith. Mark took over the rebuilding of Model T Ford field coils and developed devices to rebuild t he coils. He was a friendly and kind person and held open houses at his "Man Cave" several times in recent years.Before that he held several at his home. He was a good friend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Russ Furstnow on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 03:46 pm:

My condolences go out to his family. Mark was a great guy and a very positive influence in the Model T hobby. He will be missed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Barr on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 04:08 pm:

Sorry for the loss of a great father and Model T community leader. He was always there to help.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John F. Regan on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 07:15 pm:

I just heard about this a short time ago. Mark was just a gentle man that was always helpful and a guy that pitched in to do his part in whatever task he was called upon to perform. He was a team player and will be greatly missed. My condolences and prayers and that of my family go out to Mark's family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Memmelaar Jr on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 07:50 pm:

I have known him through our business for many years. I had many conversations about centerless grinders which he used at Lake Region. I will miss him greatly as we often talked about Model Tís and grinding machines at Hershey since he sold his business a number of years back.

My best goes out to his family.

John Memmelaar Sr and John Memmelaar Jr and the entire Royal Master Grinders family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem S.E. Michigan on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 08:03 pm:

A true gentleman. Had the privilege to speak with him some years back when we were both board members of MTFCI. Truly an impressive, yet very humble man. Rest in peace...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Dorholt - Mpls, MN on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 08:33 pm:

Mark was a friend and will be missed dearly by everyone in the antique car community.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Zabala on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 08:54 pm:

Good evening all- we spoke with Marks daughter this afternoon and the arrangements are below. Best, James & Bob

Wake and funeral will both be at:
Church of St Therese
18323 Minnetonka Blvd.
Deephaven, MN 55391

Wake: Wednesday, August 1st, 5PM-8PM
Funeral: Thursday, August 2nd, 11AM

In lieu of flowers the family is asking for donations to be made in Marks name to the St Therese church.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 12:30 pm:

We are so very sorry for your loss Theresa and family. Mark was such a great man and always had a smile on his face. he will be missed in the Model T family. Dean and Emily

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Wednesday, September 05, 2018 - 12:26 pm:

Sorry for the loss to the family.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration