Thank you Sam in KY

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Thank you Sam in KY
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Ross-Maysville, KY on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 10:02 pm:

My model t friend, Sam came over today to inspect my model T, make adjustments to my bands, and give me a much needed driving lesson. He solved an overheating/hill climb problem by loosing the low gear band.

Since he left, my family and I have put 20 or so miles on our 26 Touring.

Sam is a long time T man that many on the forum know well. I’m thankful he was willing to help someone trying to learn. He doesn’t post on the forum but he reads sometimes! Thanks to all of the “Sams” out there who help others!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 08:58 pm:

Rick,

Thanks for posting.

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 09:31 pm:

Those folks are a blessing to the T world.

I've had a few visits from them as well.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration