Old Photo - Another T era Shop

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Another T era Shop
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 02:01 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 02:24 pm:

What a wonderful picture !! Thanks, Rich !! Wish that was my shop, vehicles included !! Any clues as to make ?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 02:32 pm:

looks like junk i work with everyday. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 02:40 pm:

Is that a Chevrolet with the wide wood body?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 02:50 pm:

I WANT that Tungar battery charger on the back wall!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 05:22 pm:

Are those blades of some kind in the rack by the window?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 05:51 pm:

i have one of those chargers. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 06:26 pm:

Rich,

Thank you for sharing your shop photo with us. You look so much younger without your beard. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 06:51 pm:

8o)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration