R I P. Phil Hyre

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: R I P. Phil Hyre
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roy Stone on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 02:58 pm:

Phil Hyre (89) of Hurricane, W V passed away yesterday. He became my Model T mentor in 2000. We enjoyed several tours together. He was one of the last of the oldest members of the
Mountain State T's of W V.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 03:32 pm:

I met Phil and his wife at their swap spot at Hershey a couple of years ago, great people. Condolences to his family.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 03:48 pm:

Oops, did I misread? I saw Phil Eyre, but see now that you typed Phil Hyre. Condolences either way. :-(

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Moorehead on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 08:26 pm:

Great guy! Made many depot hacks. Made quilts. Loved playing board games. And was just a hoot be around. Sorry to here this! I wish I could have spent more time with him.
Tom

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration