Old Photo-Non-Ford Torpedo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo-Non-Ford Torpedo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 08:59 pm:

He had to get out to get under (The automobile).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 09:37 pm:

Apparently he has a few choice words about whats going on underneath that the fair maiden doesnt want to hear!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jason Kuczynski on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 08:08 am:

My first thought was she reminded me of Iola from "Mama's Family". Don't know where that came from.

LOL

jk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Zwicker on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 09:22 pm:

Looks like a Hupmobile Runabout.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 08:32 am:

I agree with Dean.

From this site:
https://www.streetsideclassics.com/vehicles/3613-cha/1912-hupmobile-model-20-2-seat-runabout

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 04:33 pm:

OK, so he finished up and climbs back in the car covered in black oil. Oil gets on her white dress and he never sees her again. Been there, done that.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James M. Riedy, Sandusky, Ohio on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 05:56 pm:

There looks to be some kind of pennant tied to the windshield I can make out the letters "ANED" Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen, Severn MD on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 06:40 pm:

Is she holding her ears from all the cussing coming from under the car?
:-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration