Model T Roadster for Photos

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Model T Roadster for Photos
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Gedeon on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 01:46 am:

Rememberance Day is August 11, 2018 in Peninsula, Ohio. This year we are honoring Physicians and nurses who lived in the Village. Oral history has that one early physician, Dr. Radcliffe drove a Roadster to visit patients during the 1920's. We would love to have an actual roadster at the event for people to put on their outfits and make selfies. No need for people to climb into cars, just photos standing in front will be great. Thanks. Let me know.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 09:26 am:

Barbara, here are the MTFCA chapters in Ohio. If there's one close to you, you might try contacting them.

http://www.mtfca.com/clubpages/chapters.htm#oh

Here the listing for MTFCI. (You'll have to scroll down to Ohio.)

https://www.modelt.org/chapter-listing.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Barbara Gedeon on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 03:46 am:

I tried to contact the two closest chapters but never heard back from either. Maybe someone who lives in Northeast Ohio will see this request and get back to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Franko on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 10:21 am:

Barb, l have a 1914 model t touring car and a 1927 model t ford coupe. I live in Independence, about 10 miles away. Call me after 6 pm. Tim. 216-447-0437.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration