Cross View Speedster.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Cross View Speedster.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeremy Gibson on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 10:01 am:

A friendly person on another forum made a cross view of my car. It started as a single photo from last year fed into a computer that turns it into a cross view stereoscopic image.

Anyway, I thought you might like it.
Basically look at it crosseyed till the two images turn into 3 images and the centre image should be 3D

cross

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 10:40 am:

Wow, it works, but now I have a headache!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garland E Pobletts; Naples Fl on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 10:51 am:

That car is very cool !!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeremy Gibson on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 11:17 am:

Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 03:47 pm:

There used to exist, digital 3D screens. Would be perfect for viewing this No sign of them anymore...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Albert Lemon on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 04:55 pm:

That is one heck of a BEAUTIFUL Speedster. I think I'd mortgage the farm for that one !!!!!!!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeremy Gibson on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 02:54 am:

Thank you! I really do love the thing, most of my best memories involve it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration