JC Taylor - no bill, broken website, phone not being answered

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: JC Taylor - no bill, broken website, phone not being answered
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 12:22 pm:

Have had great experience with them in the past...anyone know what is going on with them?

Glad I don't have a claim today...just trying to add to policy and pay bill.

Have tried their phone # on insurance card and phone # in MTFCA magazine...no luck

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 12:41 pm:

Their website appears to be down, but their Facebook page is still up.

https://www.facebook.com/jctaylorinsurance/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 01:03 pm:

Yes, it is, but if you "click" to get an agent, the link is broken ...probably sending you to the defunct website

Claims phone rings twice and goes into dead space from there on, and the office in PA simply rings as busy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 01:29 pm:

I wonder if maybe they are being affected by the flooding that is going in Pa.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 01:58 pm:

AHHH!!

Will, I was just going to go on-line to see what might be going on in PA. Perhaps you have nailed it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 02:06 pm:

You know, living in the sticks with no TV is generally a blessing, but in this case, had no idea the East Coast was getting so clobbered. This is likely the deal, and I'll just be patient.

Thanks Will.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brass car guy on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 12:33 am:

They are close to Hershey and that area has been inundated with flooding. Give them a few days to get out from under.

just sayin'

brasscarguy

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willis Jenkins on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 12:41 am:

Glad I donít have them!

Willis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Will Copeland - West Melbourne Florida on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 03:04 pm:

JC Taylor is up and running. They had a major power outage in there area which is why they were down. I talked to them today.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 03:13 pm:

Boy I hope they have a good insurance provider! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James Chochole, Oswego, IL on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 03:36 pm:

I always call and am good to go.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 05:02 pm:

Thank you Will

I have called, too, but haven't heard back yet. I'm sure they are busier than a one-armed-paperhanger.

I believe this subject is concluded.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 05:19 pm:

Just got this note from PatMcCann, one of their Maryland agents that owns the red truck in their ads.

"I just talked to office and they were without electric from the storm. They now have a large generator in their parking lot. It knocked out their phone system. If you call press 0 and their operator will come on. City not sure when it be all up and running. But you should be able to get through. Thanks for your patience"

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration