Any Model T help in NYC?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Any Model T help in NYC?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 01:26 pm:

I had an email from a Model T friend in Staten Island asking for advice on how to deal with some problems on his 1923 touring. I can suggest some things to do and direct him to some books and videos, but often the best help is from an experienced Model T guy in person. Do we know of anybody local in those parts who can help him out?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Fedullo, Milford MI on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 08:13 am:

Steve,

Were you able to find anyone? I live in Michigan now, but was born in Staten Island and still have friends in NYC. None of them are T people, but some are car people.

I have a buddy that is very good with cars, but does not speak Model T at all. I could try to talk him through helping diagnose. My dad is also in Staten Island. He is 83 and knows old cars, and especially Model As inside and out, but never really dealt with a T.

-Joe

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration