TT truck takes best of show after dump run

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: TT truck takes best of show after dump run
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 06:06 pm:

Took my TT to the dump and then loaded it and Robert Weitzel's T race car to a big car show in Woodland called Midnight Mass. Dumpy took best of show for trucks and racer best vintage/special interest. Fun day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Smith on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 08:20 pm:

That might be considered a perfect day! I see a few shiny spots that need touched up. Dumpy needs to be in the next cars cartoon.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 08:40 pm:

Erik,

When rust wins, rust wins. Now who took a dump? LOL!

All the Best,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 08:47 pm:

Good show Erik !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 09:43 pm:

I like to see them working or showing off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 12:24 am:

Fantastic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 12:40 am:

We have been having an excellent showing with original and survivor machines lately. It is the hottest thing in the old car hobby these days. Two weeks ago I took my 1925 Mack AB chain drive truck with its faded paint and rotten flatbed to our local cruise night car show. People walk right past beautiful hot rods to watch me grab the crank and bring it to life. That Sunday it was a feature story on the front page of the Auburn Journal. Also pictured in the article was an original paint/interior 1926 Buick that I sold to the current owner at the same event last year.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration