Haulage from Spokane to Mississippi

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Haulage from Spokane to Mississippi
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 12:02 pm:

Anyone heading from Spokane, WA area to Meridian, MS area that could haul a Form-a-truck frame and wheels?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 10:55 am:

Bumpage

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 11:59 am:

MERIDIAN MS 39301

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 03:19 pm:

Hi Tom,

What is the footprint ?

( Length - Width - Height )

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie Spokane, WA on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 07:06 pm:

It's about 15 feet long, six foot wide at the axle and two foot high at the axle.

I'm lousy at guessing weight - perhaps 600 pounds?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 02:26 pm:

Tom,

Eventually I will have a trip along that route.

I am assuming this a possible sale for you ?

Have your customer give me a call - I will try to make it work.

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration