Windshield Finger Pull

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Windshield Finger Pull
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By craig hall on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 06:28 am:

Just cant find for my 25 coupe! This piece was used only in 25 for closed cars. I need help to complete my restoration. thanksfinger pull

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harper - Keene, NH on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 07:04 am:

Hi Craig,

Yes, a 1925 only part. More than scarce and not being reproduced.

So, just to confirm, it is the left side which you need? I'll keep my eyes open for one. Good luck with your project, Bill

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Sims--Reed City,Mich. on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 09:16 am:

Craig, I have a set of these. The only problem is they are still on a good windshield frame.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration