Texas to Ohio

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Texas to Ohio
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 12:08 pm:

Any one traveling from Fort Worth Texas area to Ohio in the near future? I need and engine hauled up no big rush since it is some I want for myself. Thanks Joe Bell 419-618-1025

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Everett on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 01:27 pm:

Sent you a PM.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By joe bell on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 05:05 pm:

I can even wait and pick up at Hershey Pa. also so what ever would fit some ones schedule. Thanks Joe

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration