Top irons

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Top irons
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 05:10 pm:

Iím looking for some one to make a set of top irons for a non Ford antique car. Will also need someone to make the steam bent bows. Any help in finding these would be greatly appreciated

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 06:57 pm:

Mels' horsehair ...

He makes custom bows and iron,
I do not have current #.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Kramer on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 07:51 pm:

I talked to Mel earlier this year and he said to call back in May. The number I used is no longer in service, I also talked to John B. In California earlier, but now no one answers the phone or returns the messages I left. So Iím back to square one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Husa on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 09:24 pm:

Contact Mel of Mel's Leather and Horsehair

He has an Amish guy making sockets for $65.

Yeah, $65.00.

Topbows, steam bent oak, are $15 each.

(419) 368-3226

I will admit that he is a hard guy to contact.
He does goo work and is prompt! Call often!!!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration