Laurel Rear Frame Brackets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Laurel Rear Frame Brackets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry Woods, Richmond, Texas on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 11:56 pm:

Are these still being made? A check of Lang's and Snyder's online catalogs don't show them, unless I'm missing them.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Hood -Long Beach, California on Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 12:30 am:

Try here

https://www.ebay.com/str/antiquetmotorsportsllc

I don't think he is going to make them anymore, when they're gone, they're gone.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 09:40 pm:

Terry,

I have reproduction ones cut from plate steel using a plasma table and require finishing. Can take photo's tomorrow but please response though my email. hankpattylee@bellsouth.net

All the Best,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Stephens - Arnold, CA on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 12:00 pm:

Hank,

I just sent you an email.

Tom

(Message edited by Tom Stephens on August 03, 2018)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration