Radiator ID ?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Radiator ID ?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 01:25 pm:

This morning I looked at a 1919 Model TT that belongs to a buddy. On the front of the radiator where it normally says "Ford" it says "Jeffe". Comments please. Took a picture with my cell phone but couldn't get it to download?? Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 04:43 pm:

Aftermarket, heater core style , with nameplate shell.

May, 1922

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Mays on Thursday, August 02, 2018 - 05:33 pm:

Thanks Dan. I appreciate the information and I'll pass it along to the owner.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration