Kansas Event - September 22, 2018

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Kansas Event - September 22, 2018
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 11:22 am:

The Flatland T's Regional Group of Central Kansas (MTFCA) and Great Plains Brass Touring Register (HCCA) are hosting a one-day event in Central Kansas.

If you are in the area, we would love to have you join us. All pre-1928 vehicles are welcome.

Please contact me for more details.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 03:13 pm:

We've had a great response so far. If you're in the area, make plans to attend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 03:54 pm:

I'll have to start at 6:00 AM to get there by ten. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Charlie Gagel, Orange,Ct on Tuesday, August 14, 2018 - 04:27 pm:

Sounds like a great day. Too bad you're so far away (not N J). Those were fun tours.
Would be interested in what other activities your planning on doing that day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John V. Dow on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 08:09 am:

I'm planning on attending with my '23 Touring. I just need to figure out how I'm going to get there.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 08:25 am:

Steve, that is a wonderful photo with the sun rising (I assume) behind you. Only the drip on the pavement makes it look as though it may be staged.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 09:02 am:

John, you can use KDOT maps to avoid high speed roads. I use the half inch county maps and Google satellite.

http://ksdot.maps.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=b90fa96277e148f9800 fb1b6a2d584f1

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John V. Dow on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 03:05 pm:

Thanks Steve, That would be an option but I'd need to depart Leawood, Ks the day before. I'm more interested in obtaining an enclosed trailer with vertical height enough to drive my car in with the top up. With such a rig I can increase the scope of my travels regionally.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Sunday, September 02, 2018 - 07:27 pm:

We've been out running and re-running the routes. Despite the photos, only 1 mile is dirt. Everything is set. If you're "local" we hope to see you and your T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JD, Wichita, KS on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 12:29 am:

Everything is loaded except the kitchen sink.

And thats next.

This will be fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Saturday, September 08, 2018 - 09:11 am:

If I were going to be in the area, this would be a great event that I would attend.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Paulsen - McPherson, KS on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 09:32 am:

One last bump.

*Sorry, you won't see scenery like this on Saturday.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration