Old faithful

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old faithful
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tommy coffey on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 01:18 pm:

Our '21 Touring has set in the garage for a few weeks without being started. Although it's raining here today, like yesterday and the day before, I started it and was pleased at how quickly it started.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 01:35 pm:

Yeah, they don't take much attention once they're in good running condition. I've let my TT sit for as long as 4-5 months, given it 2 priming turns , turned on the ignition and it starts first pull. (Of course I check all fluid levels before doing that!)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration