Interiors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Interiors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By craig hall on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 07:50 pm:

Need to purchase an interior for my 25 coupe, who would be the best for quality and instructions?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 08:26 pm:

Classtique.

https://www.classtiqueupholstery.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 08:48 pm:

I wish Carterís Cut and Cover was still around. They supplied the mohair upholstery kit for my Ď26 coupe in 1972. Instructions were thorough and everything fit perfectly. Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By john kuehn on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 09:32 am:

I have a 24 Coupe that I installed a new interior in. The car also needed a top. It helped a lot to remove the old top first and install the interior first and then the top.
The headliner, padding and etc went in easier that way.

I decided to use chicken wire in the top and it really helps to make a nice fitting and flat top.

Some like it and some don't but it worked nicely for me.
The purist won't like it but it is an improvement I think.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration