FJ - I Done Died And Went To Speedster Heaven Today ...... :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FJ - I Done Died And Went To Speedster Heaven Today ...... :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 09:16 pm:

Not much driving time today ....

Thatís OK ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 09:20 pm:

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 09:23 pm:

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 09:43 pm:

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Friday, August 03, 2018 - 10:00 pm:

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 12:12 am:

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 01:13 am:

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Clements on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 01:18 am:

Jim, you must be at Hank's place.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 01:34 am:

Yessiree ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 02:53 am:

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 09:05 am:

Did you score a ride in one of those sexy machines Jim?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 11:02 am:

Tennessee mountain dirt road in the green Speedster he built for his Dad - it will do 90 mph - we didnít get going that fast it we were flying ....

Hank is a lot of fun to visit with - as is his Wife & Father.

They all are Veterans ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 12:22 pm:

I love 'em both, but would someone please explain the difference between the red coupe and a hot rod?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garland E Pobletts; Naples Fl on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 12:30 pm:

4 cylinders. Lol

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 01:46 pm:

To All,

The Maroon one is a super speedster, it took me 18 months to hand form the body and removable hard top using the tram method of wires not a building buck. A labor of love from my own design studying the masters and their methods. She is all period correct in coach building, etc., She is a blast for sure.

All the Best,

Hank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 01:58 pm:

Hank met me at the bottom of the mountain in his extremely rare Ford Zephyr - made in England - it is an ongoing restoration ....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 02:02 pm:

The reason I was stopping by ....

JK made an appeal for an electric motor for the MTFCA Museum that was needed for a period overhead pulley power distribution system - Hank generously donated one .....

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 02:09 pm:

Hank was generous with his time in showing me around his shop & home - I was offered a seat at the family table for a home cooked meal - I was even treated to a Speedster Ride & some gifts ....

In my Travels - I have opportunity to observe & report on the places I visit and the folks I meet - it is a true honor to meet the likes of Hank and his Family.

Thank You Hank .... :-)

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 02:24 pm:

"...in his extremely rare Ford Zephyr..."

Thanks. I was trying to figure out what that was in the background in pictures 4 and 5. I thought it looked European. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 08:57 pm:

Thank you Hank and FJ!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry K. Lee on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 09:27 pm:

Hi Guys and Gals,

FJ was screaming like a little school girl on that mountain road. Not by fear mind you but excitement. Jim, you awesome and Thank You for stopping by. Safe travels.

All the Best,

Hank in Tin-A-See

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 08:44 am:

I am amazed that he fits all those cars in one little log garage! It must have an elevator to a large basement. :-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gene french on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 09:47 am:

Hank and Jim:
great photos ... will be back in Colorado in just over a week and will post the photos you sent last week ... thanks again and those are really cool speedsters ...always an optimist...gene french

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration