Ebay Model "T" deal of the day!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Ebay Model "T" deal of the day!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By dale w on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 09:05 am:

Somebody please buy this before I do!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ANTIQUE-FORD-MODEL-T-WOOD-CAST-IRON-RUBBER-CAR-TRUCK-WH EEL-TIRE-OIL-GAS-USA-ART/401222070995?hash=item5d6ab2f2d3:g:RWoAAOSw5cNYIVjV

Oh, wait, I already have a pile of them just like it.

All of those "Who'll gimme a buck for it?" auction buys are finally going to pay off!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 09:12 am:

That and another $400 and you would have a nice restored wheel and tire. If you dont figure your time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darryl Bobzin, Kannapolis, NC on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 09:39 am:

Its only $45 per month on e-bay credit

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 09:42 am:

A little clear coat and some elbow grease and you'd have a nice rusty wheel.

Payment plan looks reasonable LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 09:52 am:

The SPECTACULAR!!, XXX RARE!! item looks like an ordinary demountable clincher wheel to me. Good luck with that price.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 10:00 am:

But the real question is should it be left as found or restored. Remember they're only original once :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 10:02 am:

Here is another deal. 1909 Model T C cab truck. Its a replica, but what the H.

https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/d/1909-cab-model-replica-truck/6659784011.h tml

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick in Florida on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 10:08 am:

LOL! You guys...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 10:52 am:

"Can't fix stupid" !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gary hammond-Forest, Va on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 10:57 am:

If I just didn't have to drive up to Connecticut to get it! Oh well maybe something closer will come up....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Cole ---- Earth on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 01:36 pm:

I wonder if the firewood and the coke can come with the wheel at that price or are they extra?
The replica, well, at least there is no T parts wasted in it but it is unique and I would finish it and paint it some other color and drive it.Why not? Life is short,have some fun~!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 01:49 pm:

NATURAL AGED BEAUTY !! with a little added wax.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 01:59 pm:

That 1909 engine is pretty impressive.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 05:15 pm:

Wow...that means I'm rich.

I've only been messing around with Model T's for a couple years and already have a pile of these in that shape.

I'm gonna go tell my wife that we've hit the jackpot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don - Conroe, TX on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 05:19 pm:

And oh my goodness...that "thing" in the link Neil posted.

It actually hurts my eyes.

That man passed and left his wife something that is so awful, she'll have to pay a wrecker to haul it off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 05:23 pm:

It says George Barris to me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 06:02 pm:

I'm not much of a Vols fan but I feel for the lady who has the Craigslist add. Lord only knows what mess I'll leave for my wife when I pass. I hope someone adopts it as their own, it what I'd want someone to do for the mess I leave.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration