Old Photo-Some kind of speedster

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo-Some kind of speedster
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 10:22 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 11:47 am:

thats what i call a real speedster . charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino in Modesto, CA on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 11:55 am:

Is it just me or does that thing seem to have an unusually large gas tank? Maybe it's set up for long road races?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Codman on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 12:20 pm:

I noticed that too, Henry.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 12:35 pm:

Definitely an era when there wasn't a gas station on every corner like in the 50s. These boys are definitely "Gasoline Alley" / "Motor Boys on the Border" types. It might be 100 miles or more to the next drug store ! Great photo !! Thanks for posting it Herb !

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 08:45 pm:

What everyone said already Herb. Thank you! Very cool.
Is that a 15 license plate?
Charley, what brand?
Even back then, billed caps would fly off so ya turn 'em backwards so they'll stay. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 10:46 pm:

duey! i am still working on it.the car in the shop is the same kind. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By charley shaver- liberal,mo. on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 10:49 pm:

duey! i am still working on it.the car in the shop is the same kind. charley

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush Portland Oregon on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 10:50 pm:

RE "Motor Boys on the Border" etc
Ever wonder how that got all the stuff in the car and still had room for passengers? LOL :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 10:51 pm:

Haha! :-) Well then, I'll let your mind grind away at it! Thank you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By W. Austen on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 02:00 am:

1910 Haynes ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration