Need Someone who Speaks Swedish to Contact Us

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Need Someone who Speaks Swedish to Contact Us
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 12:34 pm:

I have a Phone Number that I need someone to Phone in Sweden to get us some Information

Thanking you in advance-Don (719)784-1915 in Colorado

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 04:50 pm:

ttt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 05:09 pm:

Since no one else has posted, perhaps he can help :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By R.V. Anderson on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 06:28 pm:

Call for Philip Morr..., uh, I mean Roger Karlsson!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Juhl on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 06:36 pm:

Phone companies can usually provide translation services .... plus, most people in Sweden speak at least some English. All Swedes are required to study it in school.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 06:47 pm:

I studied Latin in school, and all I retained was "et tu brute?" :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 07:05 pm:

hurty verty hurty verty, I can speak Swedish :-)
Denny that's funny!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 07:13 pm:

Doug
I don't know if you are joking or Not?
If not Please contact me

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Keppler, Fredon NJ on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 07:28 pm:

I'm sorry Don I was joking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 08:12 pm:

Denny, I was feeling tempted about posting the chef.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 08:49 pm:

R.V. has a great thought. Perhaps Roger would help and call that number for you. :-)
Chef was always so much fun! The kids didn't get it but we did.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 10:06 pm:

I can Not find Rogers contact Info

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Saturday, August 04, 2018 - 11:40 pm:

Most Swedes today speak English - some better than others.

Suggest making the call yourself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Watson -Florence,Colorado on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 12:17 am:

I did make the call and they do Not speak English

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration