OT - Early Ford Registry at Paynesville, MN

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT - Early Ford Registry at Paynesville, MN
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen - Eastern Nebraska on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 11:25 am:

The early Ford Registry informal tour began Thursday. So far we have 4 1903 - 1904 Model A, 4 1906 -1908 Model K, 1 1906 - 1908 N, 1 1908 S Runabout and 2 1908 S Roadsters. For Model T, 2 1909s and 1 1910.

Also a 1906 REO and Columbia along with a 1908 Cadillac joined the group.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6ovxpiw0bmwe1z/Video%20Aug%2005%2C%209%2035%2033%20AM.mov?dl=0

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Jefferson, Ohio on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 01:29 pm:

Thanks for the up date and pictures. Please keep sending pictures to the forum so we can continue to ride along with you as you tour. I am amazed at how fast the old codgers move in the introductory video :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 01:45 pm:

Hi Rob, Thanks for the video. Please keep them coming... We can't all be there, but the videos are the next best thing!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 01:48 pm:

Is that Poor Iowa Farmer with you ?

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 03:56 pm:

Wow. That is quite a showing of early Fords. I can hardly fathom 4 As and 4 Ks in one place at one time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 06:33 pm:

I really wonder when the last time was that four model K Fords were together and running in one place and time? A half century? Three quarters? I wonder if it ever happened even in the 1920s?
Four '03/'04 model A Fords together is rare, but does happen. I am pretty sure it has happened at the London to Brighten Run in England a few times. And maybe at the 2003 Ford centennial? And what about the OCF?

Thank you for sharing this adventure!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration