Wooden wheel repair

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Wooden wheel repair
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Byron McCullough on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 12:59 pm:

I recently took a set of wheel for my 1925 roadster to Stutzman's wheel shop in Ohio. I was told that it would be two to three weeks and they would be ready to pick up. I should have asked earlier but neglected to do so but if anyone in the Ann Arbor/Detroit area wanted to send wheel down for repair, I would be happy to take them at no charge when I pick mine up. I can be reached at 734 323-7407

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Mullin on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 01:48 pm:

Stutzman will deliver UPS, but a trip to the shop and the Amish area in eastern Ohio is worth the trip.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Juhl on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 07:30 pm:

If you don't mind, what work are you having done and what did it cost you?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration