Ford AA Doodlebug

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Ford AA Doodlebug
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Bachand on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 03:27 pm:

Hi: Recently purchased a 1930 AA Doodlebug with two transmissions. Looking for share pictures and information about these trucks / tractors. Tom

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 04:41 pm:

There are many here that have both models A & T and a few also have bugs.Talk away,and pictures please.Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Bachand on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 08:58 pm:

the AA I picked up sat in a farmers yard for about 25 years. Motor runs strong. Went thru the entire motor and replaced all wiring plugs cap etc. the rear wheels have been relocated before the spring hangers. the first transmissions is a 3 speed and the second transmissions is a 4 speed. pictures coming shortly. what do you have. Tom Woodstock Ct

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 09:46 pm:

I have two T's and one A but they are cars.50 years ago i had several model A bug's and one chevy.There are several Doodle Bug people and i wonder why they have not spoke up? Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron in Central Massachusetts on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 06:14 am:

Probably because we’re out turning wrenches Bud - instead of reading nonsense posts about MMO on this place.

Tom - got your PM and replied.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration