I've updated my YouTube channel and freshened it up, please let me know what you think :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: I've updated my YouTube channel and freshened it up, please let me know what you think :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitch Taylor on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 09:02 pm:

Please let me know what you think of my updated YouTube channel :-)
Please subscribe! :-) Thankyou in advance :-)

Since my channel has really started to take off, for which I have all you guys to thank for that, I've decided to really build my channel to help out fellow Model T enthusiasts as best I can...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClARsTqiQNK2W8iEKGIaFrg

Let me know in the comments what you think :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 12:46 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 07:40 am:

Love the videos. I and I'm sure allot of others appreciate the work you put into it and the videos. Pictures answer a 100 questions video answers a 1000.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration