Old Photo - Posing With their Fords On The Praire

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Posing With their Fords On The Praire
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 10:45 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey, Hayward Ca. on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 06:34 pm:

If the little girl wouldn’t have kept looking at the two-headed man she could have been in the picture too.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 09:10 pm:

Wonder what the dog is standing on?
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Duey_C west central, MN on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 12:07 am:

Smiling people and happy, panting puppers! Neat picture Jay!
Brrr! Flip that windshield up! I don't like the wind in my face. Not even hot wind... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Grady L Puryear on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 08:29 am:

Fast forward to the 1940's, and you could see me in my youth in my Cowboy days. We would oft times be on the Salt Grass Prairie working cattle, and the owner of the Ranch would come out in his old rattle trap car that had a cage on back like this one, with a rope he could pull and let his dogs out. When we would jump a Wolf or Coyote he would take off behind it wide open, and when he got close enough, he would open the gate and out would come tumbling his wolf hounds, and the race would be on. If we were not too busy, we would take off behind it and try to rope it. His wife or the Foreman's wife and kids would sometimes come out like this Lady and kids and watch us work or maybe bring a jug of Ice Tea. Like I said, almost an overlay of all that, and how I so wish that I had pictures like this one of all that.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration