OT REO help desperately needed

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT REO help desperately needed
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob from Nova Scotia on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 04:26 pm:

I'm on a worldwide search for clutch plates for a 1923 REO speedwagon F4. I have REO club guys looking, but I figured I'd expand my search to the knowledgeable folks here

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Grisbee---Cheyenne Wyo on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 10:19 pm:

A picture would help some of us that have some inventory including clutches but don't have a clue on what some of them fit.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan McEachern on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 01:27 am:

Give Jeff a call at Moose Motors- (707) 792-9985.

He has a huge inventory of obsolete (old) brake and clutch parts or he can probably reline your plates if you have the hardware.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Barrett in Auburn Ca. on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 03:14 am:

Also check with Fort Wayne Clutch. They made plates for me for a Hudson. I scanned one plate that I had and sent the image to them. They loaded that into a CNC laser cutter and made plates for me. Then they lined them with cork for the Hudson wet clutch. These guys can make it happen.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration