Vintage Ford Magazine

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Vintage Ford Magazine
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Leon Parker - Benton, Kentucky on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 07:24 pm:

Has anyone gotten the Vintage Ford magazine? I have not.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Monday, August 06, 2018 - 07:27 pm:

Nope. Mine is always late.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan Yaeger on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 09:33 am:

We apologize for the delay in getting the July-August issue out to you, Leon and all. For reasons too boring to relate, we just ask for your patience. Barring any other unforeseen issues, it will be in the mail by Monday.

Tim, I think Monroeville must be the last post office to get the magazines :-( Wish I could fix that for you.

Thanks for everyone's understanding. We do our very best and plan to be back on track next issue.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Strange - Hillsboro, MO on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 10:18 am:

Thanks for all you do Susan! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 02:20 pm:

I never get mine until late in the 2 month issue therefore when I inquire about items in the classifieds they are usually already sold. I do use past issues that I inherited from my grandpa after he passed. I have issues all the way back to the early 70s.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 02:48 pm:

Kim, no wonder the items are already sold, you are going back to the 70s'. I bet you like the prices in those old magazines?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kim R. Wynn on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 03:22 pm:

Fun to compare prices. I have one issue from 74 that contained an article featuring my grandpa and his 23 touring/pickup used as extras in a silver screen production. I cherish that issue. He gave me that T 48 yrs ago (all the grandkids were given their first car by grandpa). I converted it to a speedster that now belongs to my adult son.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David L Corman on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 12:48 pm:

Guys, you need to show a little patience. August is not over yet. It's worth waiting on.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration