WE'VE BEEN HACKED AGAIN!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: WE'VE BEEN HACKED AGAIN!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 07:31 am:

Once again, China is trying to sell us stuff we aren't interested in.

DO NOT REPLY and the posts will sink out of sight by noon.

Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James G Fisher III Peachtree City, GA on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 09:26 am:

I was interested but the thought of high tariffs scared me away...LOL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Brancaccio - Calgary Alberta on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 11:36 am:

Think I got them all. Chris

You guys are getting the hang of this by making a new topic to talk about them!

I really don't get their thinking.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dallas landers on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 11:49 am:

Thanks Chris!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Santa Isabel Ecuador on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 11:51 am:

One more Chris. "transportation blankets made in China"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 11:55 am:

I looked at the poster's profile. I never knew there was a Xiamen in Missouri. But then again, it's only recently that I found out there's a town named Dearborn in Missouri

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 12:23 pm:

Tom, Xiamen Missouri is between Zhangzhou Missouri and Quanzhou Illinois. (Missouri geography is complicated.... :-) )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 01:05 pm:

California, Cuba, Glasgow, Houston, Louisiana, Nevada, Normandy, Oregon, Savannah, Taos, Warsaw, and Mexico are all in Missouri. Mary Margaret McBride was from Mexico. As Dick says, complicated. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 01:09 pm:

Who's on first....What's on second! :-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 03:39 pm:

Thank you Chris B! You are the best!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 05:57 pm:

Could be China ... could be the idiot up the street ... but hardly hacking

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 06:56 pm:

Hacked, really? Interesting.
I'm not sure you know what hacking means.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 07:06 pm:

Kep, Not to argue the point either way, but you are correct. This is more a case of spamming. However, "hacked" is what it has been called in the past, and "hacked" is what some will continue to call it.
Regardless. The behavior of those self-centered narcissists is reprehensible. Must be my day to call the gamer generation names. On another thread I said they were like a five-year-old that believes he is smarter than his mommy.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Miller, mostly in Dearborn on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 07:40 pm:

Spam Spammity Spam....The origins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwy2MPT5RE

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hap Tucker in Sumter SC on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 08:08 pm:

Thank you Chris!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 09:12 pm:

Gentlemen and Gentleladies,

Thank you for the education. I will revise my thread title:

WE'VE BEEN SPAMMED AGAIN!

I will remember this lesson well.

Thanks,
Terry

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration