Old Photo - Brass Era - Drive Through Redwood

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Brass Era - Drive Through Redwood
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 10:20 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 11:08 am:

That seems to be a hollow stump. Great photo ! (1914 T ?)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 11:10 am:

I wish there was that much room in the Chandelier Tree. Even with the top down, I was barely able to drive through!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Lay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lancaster Ca. on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 12:00 pm:

Hey Larry. I go passed that one almost every year on vacation. Not many drive trough trees left. The one in Sequoia fell in the 70s and another one in the coastal redwoods fell 15 or 20 tears ago. Great picture.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 01:04 pm:

Dad got his name in the paper for going through the wrong way. Must have been a slow news day. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Longbranch,WA on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 04:11 pm:

The Chandelier Tree was a bit tight ! This was 8 years ago.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration