A quick question about the MTFCA books......

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: A quick question about the MTFCA books......
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 03:04 pm:

Before I got myself in real trouble, I ordered a copy of the MTFCA book on the transmission. That was on the 2nd (last Thursday).

About how long does it take for a book to be shipped, and where is it shipped from? No complaint......I'm only curious because I want to start reading.

Guess I'm just spoiled by tracking numbers any more....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 03:23 pm:

George I would have to look but I might have a tranny book, and could copy it .
If you ordered from Lang's it will take about 5 to 7 days to get to Alturas by snail mail.

Have fun and hope the best to you

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 04:11 pm:

How long depends on where it's coming from. It's sold all over the country.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 05:43 pm:

Oops..........might help if I told you where I ordered it! It was purchased from right here on the website, via the MTFCA store. No actual voice contact, just filled out the forms and placed the order.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 05:44 pm:

I got a confirmation email also.........

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn - Lincoln, NE on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 06:11 pm:

George, you should be getting it soon, it is being shipped from Richmond, Indiana, the staff is very efficient at filling and shipping orders. No control over the USPS.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Andreasen on Tuesday, August 07, 2018 - 09:48 pm:

Great Mike, thanks for the info. I had no idea where they were located.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration