OT- Actually, Tim, it IS spam or hacking

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: OT- Actually, Tim, it IS spam or hacking
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 09:17 am:

This is what Google Translate makes of it once it converts it to Korean:

TOTO site <> bis88.com <> bis999.com TOTO system Batting safety TOTO site Prototype result Smart phone TOTO TOTO Recommended Flash site TOTO Recommended Flash score site TOTO Underpass Internet TOTBETEEST Mobile TOTO Basketball game rules Online TOTO OneToBetToTo Address Poker Site Toto OlleMed Majors Park Non-Graduated Site Safety Overseas Betting Kim Hyunsoo Game Relay Dapol Betting Safety Playground Recommend Editorial TOTO Recommended Baseball Result TOTO Site Address Skrilot TOTO Site TOTO Proven Toto Site Live Betting Protoss Major Major Park Games Mobile Toto Overseas Betting Site Toto Site Pinnacle Agency Online Toto Address Basketball Game Toto Site Address Overseas Toto Site Recommendation Visestoto Under Over Toto Site <> bis88.com <> bis999.com Toto System Betting Safety Toto Site Proto Result Smartphone Toto Foreign Mandatory Company Togo Private TOTO Recommended Flash Score Site TOTO Under Over Internet TOTE BETAEEST Mobile TOTO Basketball Game Rules TOTO ONETU BETTOTO Address Poker Site Toto ollehbet Major Park Not graduated site Safety Overseas betting Kim Hyunsoo Game relay Dapol betting safe playground Recommended editorial TOTO recommended baseball game Results Toto Site Address Skrilot Toto Site Toto Verified Toto Site Live Betting Proto Koso Major Park Games Mobile Toto Overseas Betting Site Toto Site Pinnacle Agency Online Toto Address Basketball Game Toto Site Address Overseas Toto Site Recommendation Bystoto Under Over

Looks like another job for SuperChris! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 10:16 am:

The posts which are all symbols and numbers were probably submitted in Japanese, Korean, Chinese, etc. This is the Korean word kimchi:

The forum software renders it like this: &#44608;&#52824;

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Scott Conger - Wyoming on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 10:29 am:

Gotta wonder about a guy in your title who drives spam to the top of the board and gleefully claims to have done it in hopes for controversy. Any time spam heads to the top again, I can expect it's through his efforts at least once. Everyone has their 15 minutes, I suppose.

Too bad that Chris is being given this kind of workout lately.

So to MTFCA as an organization and Chris for his specific efforts on this site: Thank You

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 10:30 am:

Steve, don't remember the exact sequence of what I did, but the numeric code converted in Google Translate to Korean, and then I converted the resulting Korean in Google Translate to the above. I suspect that if I had native fluency in Korean, I'd still think it was spam! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 10:32 am:

Scott, I have also wondered about that. (Note that I started a new thread to avoid doing the same.)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 11:28 am:

Adolescent cry for attention. Bad case of arrested development. Needs to join Weiner from Washington or whatever the self appointed alpha male of the universe called himself.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Manuel, Lafayette, La. on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 11:30 am:

Dang.. hate myself for lack of self restraint. Being called stupid for using MMO pushed me over the edge.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Davis-SE Georgia on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 12:42 pm:

No need to hate yourself. You're right on target.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Rhoads on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 12:45 pm:

Actually, I thought the original post was a string of cuss words that could come in handy while working on a Model T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Rogers - South of the Adirondacks NY on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 01:04 pm:

Played right into it. You must have been interested in the "spam" or you wouldn't have known that I posted on it. Don't stop now, show us some more negativity..

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration