FJ - Durango, CO help needed to pick up car section & hold for transport

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: FJ - Durango, CO help needed to pick up car section & hold for transport
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 09:37 pm:

Greg needs help from someone near Durango, Colorado to pick up & store a section of a car that needs to get to Kentucky.

Call him @ 859-322-9540

Thanks,

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 07:46 am:

Bump

FJ

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson-Montrose,CO on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 11:11 am:

Are you looking for someone near the 40 or the 70....???
I guess I don’t understand your “Need”...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By FreighTer Jim on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 11:46 am:

Carl,

Call Greg at the number I provided.

This is a courtesy post - not for me.

FJ

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration