Old Photo - Posing Before The Trip To Town

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Posing Before The Trip To Town
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 10:06 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 10:41 pm:

I don't think they are coming back?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Haynes - Chadron, Nebraska on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 02:13 pm:

They appear to be standing on a hill??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dean Kiefer - Adams, MN on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 02:28 pm:

Notice the brand new white tire on the back? It's not even dirty yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 02:31 pm:

That is another nice slice of life in the 20's.
Thanks Jay.
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Neil Kaminar on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 04:37 pm:

I wonder where these folks got their neat Halloween customs from.

Did anyone notice the stuff tied on in the back. I wonder how it was held up and what it was tied on to.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration