Old Photo - Flapper Posing on the Running Board

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Flapper Posing on the Running Board
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Wednesday, August 08, 2018 - 10:13 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 02:05 am:

Nice '26 T with quite a few accessories. I love the radiator cap! (I don't care if it DOES break the neck loose!) Hub covers, hub caps, great spot light, as well as a rear fender parking/clearance light (required in some municipalities). Wind wings were actually not common on Fords in those days, these look nice! And I think the rear curtain window/light may also be glass.
I also notice that the top rest is in place to lower the top. Something that seems to have not been very common on these cars.

Great photo!
Thank you Jay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 07:52 am:

Is this one Canadian because there is a driver's side door?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank van Ekeren (Australia) on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 07:59 am:

No, it's a 26 improved T, they had 4 doors.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Terry & Sharon Miller, Westminster, CO on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 10:14 am:

Frank,

Thank You.

Terry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 02:12 pm:

A "Glamour Girl".
Does that radiator cap have the screw-on marble balls? I have always enjoyed seeing the variety of caps.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Manuel Voyages, ACT Australia on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 04:59 pm:

And the tyres look pretty chunky.
Manuel in Oz

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration