09~10 running board bracket picture

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: 09~10 running board bracket picture
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Galen West - Halfway OR on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 09:15 am:

I would like to see a picture of this bracket as I have a number of old brackets. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 09:23 am:

1909-10 Model T Ford running board brackets.

09brack

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allan Bennett - Australia on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 09:45 am:

Rick, can we have a close-up of the frame end of the brackets? There are details there which make identification easier.

Allan from down under.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Galen West - Halfway OR on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 10:25 am:

Thanks Rick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick J. Gunter -- Sparta, Missouri, USA on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 10:55 am:

Allan Bennett,
Sorry, I don't have the actual brackets. That was just an image I had on my hard drive from several years back. It might have been an item that was listed on ebay in the past.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace, North FL on Thursday, August 09, 2018 - 12:32 pm:

Detail of the end, these '09-'10 brackets have much thicker outer bolt hole and the trust rod bracket is larger and longer than the 1911 style too.

Gail Rodda photo as printed in Model T Times past articles.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration