Stay tuned for my next video, I'm interviewed on Cable TV by Peter G. Mozzone on 'Pete on the Street' :-)

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Stay tuned for my next video, I'm interviewed on Cable TV by Peter G. Mozzone on 'Pete on the Street' :-)
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mitch Taylor on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 03:18 am:

Stay tuned for my next video, coming up shortly, where I'm interviewed by none other than Peter G. Mozzone on his Cable TV show; 'Pete on the Street'. This show aired on TCAM's local cable network in Taunton Massachusetts.
TCAM TV is Tauntonís Comcast channel 15 & Verizon channel 22.

Keep an eye on my YouTube channel for this video in the next few hours, and please thumbs up and subscribe to my channel :-)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClARsTqiQNK2W8iEKGIaFrg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 11:26 am:

Ha ... nice. But the music makes it sound like there is an act of God going to happen. ;-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Mazza north Adams ma on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 11:54 am:

Pete is a model t guy. Last I knew though, he is a member of the two piece crank club. Hopefully he got it fixed!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George n LakeOzark,Missourah on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 05:00 pm:

After talking to Pete awhile back, since the kids were lacking in interest and the possible crank was off limits at the time he sold his car. Turns out that the crank wasn't broken as thought. But the new owner had the engine out and replaced something, don't remember what was replaced. As I understand the new owner is driving frequently.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration