Old Photo - Brass Era - Posing In A Touring T

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2018: Old Photo - Brass Era - Posing In A Touring T
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern California on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 09:31 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 10:09 am:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Eagle Idaho Falls on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 10:35 am:

Certainly no jump seat. The Lady in the middle is sitting on the edge and the other two have their legs jammed against the doors.
Those skinny white wall tires again.
I like it!
Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Osterman, Rochester, NY on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 11:23 am:

I wonder how that car got up the test hill. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rich Bingham, Blackfoot, Idaho on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 12:01 pm:

"While the big cars stick around the beanery, the Ford goes up to view the scenery !" - Ford advertising 1913, shows a touring with five passengers climbing a steep mountain road - so I guess, just fine ? ; - )

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Daniel Snell on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 12:57 pm:

I like the looks of the 30" white wall tires, has anyone seen those made new nowadays?s

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tim Wrenn-Monroeville OH on Friday, August 10, 2018 - 08:53 pm:

I don't think those are whitewall tires...just full white tires with a dirty "ring" around where the tread meets the sidewall.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith, Lomita, California on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 10:30 am:

What is under the top boot?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, August 11, 2018 - 10:59 am:

Must be a luggage compartment. Forerunner of the "trunk" Probably an accessory.
Norm

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration